DESCRIPTIONManual System for single level and single level + toe studies.
Newman Medical’s PC based simpleABI systems are designed to quickly and easily produce the results you need for the diagnosis of lower extremity peripheral artery disease. These systems not only save time in the exam but their simplicity reduces staff training and re-training time. They produce accurate full page reports with the documentation needed for reimbursement.
simpleABI systems lead you through the exam by observing the report coming together on the large computer screen – no need to memorize complex menus or protocols. Since the report is created on the computer, no secondary downloading steps are necessary for storing, printing, or sharing the results.
FORUMSView All (2)
6 years ago
|ABI 300 ABI Study|
ABI 300 ABI StudyReply
6 years ago
|ABI 300 TBI Study|
ABI 300 TBI StudyReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- PC-based system
- Easy staff training - simple to learn and use
- Point & Click reporting right on the computer
- “Gold Standard” 8MHz Doppler for ABI indices
- “Click & Capture” PVR Waveform
- Customizable reports
- Print to any standard office printer
- Attach multiple formats directly to EMR records
Battery Life: 10 hours