Cold Therapy System
The Arctic Ice system can be used from the earliest stages of post-operative recovery, through rehabilitation, to post-recovery home use for the treatment of chronic pain of any body part. The system is available with various therapy pads that fit around any body part or joint to treat soreness, pain, or discomfort. Delivers localized cold therapy to patients in the home or during their hospital visit. The AIS uses a motorized pump to circulate cold water to the desired body area. It comes standard with a universal cold therapy wrap that fits many different areas of the body including.
- Reduces chances of skin damage by continuously circulating the fluid.
- Reduces edema/swelling and speeds recovery
- Effective for pain relief in joints and muscles
- May operate from floor level
- Use 3-4 hours; then easy to recharge, add ice and water! and Ultra safe design and engineering.