DESCRIPTIONHigh Capacity, Ease of Use and Floor Space Savings
The Evolution Floor Loader can process up to 625 pounds per load. Evolution's control displays crystal clear, high-resolution graphics to keep the reprocessing team aware of the sterilization cycle progress. The system is Ethernet enabled on a PC control platform. With one touch, operators can master the system controls to: run cycles, review cycle data performance, or to custom configure the system. The Evolution Floor Loader's unique design is inherently efficient, with a fully jacketed chamber that minimizes condensation and maintains temperature through every cycle. The wide 26" x 61" chamber facilitates easy loading and unloading.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Sterilizers/Autoclaves Companies
- Stainless steel construction - chamber and jacket
- 12 Programmable Cycles - Gravity, Prevacuum, Liquid and optional Steam Flush Pressure Pulse (SFPP)
- Single Cart processes up to 15, 25 lb trays; Double Cart system processes up to 25, 25 lb. trays
- Fully jacketed pharmaceutical grade FA shell chamber provides even chamber heating to minimize condensation
- Automated horizontal sliding door with auto-stop safety feature
- Steam-activated gasket reduces the possibility of air entering the chamber, while providing long lasting performance.
- Easy loading equipment enhances ergonomics