DESCRIPTIONULTRA Hight Frequency X-Ray Technology
The QUEST HF Series™ provides an innovative solution for today’s challenges in radiographic imaging. Merging sophisticated technology and system architecture with a simple, menu-driven program, the design team at Quantum Medical Imaging has addressed the concerns of technologists and clinicians.
The QUEST HF’s ULTRA High frequency technology permits a near-constant potential of up to 120 kHz, for highly efficient, superbly precise imaging. A simple operating program, with integrated user prompts, permits a wide range of routine, specialized and custom examinations.
The QUEST HF Series™ generator offers superior flexibility and user-friendliness for complete, high quality radiographic imaging without compromise.
FORUMSView All (2)
-MIE First Hill
3 years ago
|Quantum AEC circuit Oddysey HF Series Generator|
I am in search for a Quantum Service Manual. I am tasked with adjusting the AEC circuitry for proper image contrast. Please send any information pertaining to AEC procedures on an Oddysey HF Series with AEC.Reply
3 years ago
I have a quantum quest hf. I cant find a service manual for this machine. I know how to get into service mode, but I cannot find where I can turn the buckys off. Can someone help me out. ThanksReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Computed Radiography Companies
- Three discrete modes of operation with 2 advanced submodes for optimized imaging
- Multi-language selection feature for APR Mode
- Integrated self-diagnostic and self-test programs indicate system performance and detailed history
- X-ray tube protection circuitry
- Automatic line voltage compensation
- Automatic shut-off timer (variable time settings)
- Generator and X-ray tube exposure counter
- X-Ray Tube Anode "Heat Unit" monitor
- Contemporary and compact design