Anesthetic Agent Analyzer
The AA-8000 is the latest in portable anesthetic agent analyzers. It was designed to meet the demand for a small, easy to use unit with high reliability and accuracy. Utilizing proprietary state-of-the-art digital NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) Technology it provides a low cost, high function, microprocessor-based analyzer that is simple to operate while maintaining high performance and accuracy.
The unit’s flexible design and portable size makes it the ideal service tool for anesthesia service applications in hospitals and surgical centers. It has a slanted display and adjustable handle/stand to allow for ease of viewing. The internal rechargeable Lithium battery provides for hours of continuous operation.
One button selection of the agent to be analyzed coupled with one button control over the sampling pump make the unit simple and quick to use. No complex menus and key combinations are required. The internal data logger combined with the internal clock allows for the storage of up to 250 time and date stamped readings, that can be downloaded to a computer using the USB interface.
Flash Memory and the USB interface allow for field upgrades with downloads from our website.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Analyzer Measurement & Simulator Companies
• State-of-the-art NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) Technology
• Measures 4 Anesthetic Agent Gases: Sevoflurane, Isoflurane, Desflurane and Halothane
• Small, Portable unit with adjustable Handle/Stand
• Large Graphical Display with Backlight
• User Friendly Interface: One Button Agent Select One Button Sample (Pump) Control
• Auto compensation for Temperature and Barometric Pressure
• Built in Sampling Pump
• Gas Flow Sampling at 150 ml/min
• Manual and Automatic operation
• Internal Data Logging with Date and Time - 500 Samples
• Rechargeable Battery
• USB Computer Interface
• Field Upgradeable - Flash Memory
• Fast warmup time
• Comes with NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate with Data (12 Points)
• Service Tool for anesthesia service application (NOT FOR CLINICAL USE)
• Made in USA
Preorder the NEW AA-8000 Anesthetic Agent Analyzer
You can now preorder the AA-8000 from BC Group. This equipment is the latest in portable anesthetic agent analyzers and was designed to be easy to use and small with high reliability and accuracy.