Smoke Evacuation System
The filter system consists of a primary and a main filter. The primary filter's task is to eliminate larger aerosol constituents and spare the main filter. It works with an efficacy of 99,99999%@0,01µm.
The main filter is a combination of a special filter unit that eliminates smallest constituents down to virus size and additionally has an antibacterial surface. Its total efficacy is 99,99999995%@0,01µm.
Furthermore, an activated carbon filter absorbs smelling remains while a gas filter ties ammonia and hydrocyanic acids. The smoke evacuator's motor is a brushless, maintenance-free vacuum blower.
- Air flow efficiency with both main and primary filter installed at 950 liters/minute, electronically adjustable
- Air flow efficiency without filters 2.340 liters/minute ¦Noise level < 52 dB according to ISO 7779
- Excellent suction efficiency with permanent control of filter status
- Direct control by all lasers of Limmer Laser GmbH
- High mobility by large wheels
- Continuous filter evaluation displayed on display
- Adjustable delay function to keep the device running even after start signal (by laser or foot switch) has ended, helping to remove further evaporating smoke.
- Display- Blue mode LCD Graphic Display
- Electrical requirements - 230 V, 50/60 Hz, max. 1,3 kVA
- Dimensions- 34 x 80 x 43 (W x H x D)
- Weight- 28 kg