This DU 7400 spectrophotometer boasts of a 190 nm to 800 nm range, enabling the instantaneous measurement of all wavelengths. This Beckman model is also equipped with multi-wavelength reading capability, kinetics and spectral scanning. Users can conveniently find final answers for various applications including fixed wavelength analysis, wavelength scanning, spectral manipulation, and time-based kinetic/rate determinations.
This spectrophotometer system comes complete with a 14-inch VGA flat panel color monitor and a three-button mouse. As a result, function and parameter selection, as well as numeric and alphanumeric data input are more efficient. To enhance performance and productivity, supplementary application software is available. Software include Quantitative Total Protein Analysis, Nucleic Acid Determination, Enzyme Mechanism, Single Component Quantitative Analysis, Multicomponent Analysis by Full Spectrum Quantitation (FSQT) and Performance Validation software.
Each unit is furnished with valuable programs including fixed wavelength, wavelength scanning, scatter correction, net A, time-based kinetic/rate determination, subtraction/addition and spectra manipulation. Additionally, a non-volatile memory is the standard storage system of DU7400 units for compiled methods and data.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Spectrometer, Laboratory Companies
- Fixed wavelength analysis
- Wavelength scanning
- Spectral manipulation
- Time-based kinetic/rate determinations
- Power Requirements: 120 VAC 50/60 Hz 15A
- Internal Memory: 100,000 Bytes
- Speed (Full Spectral Scan): 0.1 sec
- Spectral Bandwidth: 2nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: +/- 1.25
- Wavelength Range: 190-800 nm
- Built-in Programs: Fixed wavelength, wavelength scanning, scatter correction, net A, time-based kinetic/rate determination, subtraction/addition, and manipulation of spectra
- Monitor: 14-inch VGA Color