The Advantage 6012N is a compact and easy-to-use semi-automatic upper-arm digital home blood pressure monitor.
Using manual inflation and a self-adjusting D-Bar cuff, the monitor can measure systolic and diastolic pressure, as well as pule rate. Other features include an automatic deflation valve, last-reading memory, and auto shutoff. Four AA batteries included.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Blood Pressure Monitor Companies
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- Manual inflation
- Self adjusting adult latex-free D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 12.6” (22 cm to 32 cm)
- Automatic deflation valve
- Last reading memory
- Auto off
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty