The Advantage Plus 6022N automatic blood pressure monitor measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse, and features a British Hypertension Society AA rating, ensuring unrivaled accuracy.
Our Smart Logic technology determines ideal inflation level, providing the ultimate in simplicity. Other features include average mode, an irregular heartbeat indicator, automatic inflation and deflation control, and a 99-reading memory with date and time stamp for two users. Four AA batteries included. Optional PC link analyzer software also available.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Blood Pressure Monitor Companies
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- Self-adjusting extended range D-Bar cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 16.5” (22 cm to 42 cm)
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Auto-off4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage case
- Optional PC Software and AC adapter (both sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1 and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty