The Advantage Ultra 6023N is an automatic digital blood pressure monitor.
The Advantage Ultra 6023N advanced blood pressure monitor measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse, and features a British Hypertension Society AA rating, ensuring unrivaled accuracy. Our Smart Logic technology determines ideal inflation level, providing the ultimate in simplicity. Other features include average mode, a traffic-light indicator, an irregular heartbeat indicator, automatic inflation and deflation control, and a 99-reading memory with date and time stamp for two users. PC link analyzer software, AC adapter, four AA batteries, and deluxe storage case included.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Blood Pressure Monitor Companies
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- Automatic inflation and deflation control
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection gives you a warning signal at the appearance of an irregular heartbeat
- Traffic Light Indicator shows you the range within which the indicated blood pressure value lies compared to National Standards
- Displays AM and PM readings separately to help detect morning hypertension
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- USB Cable for easy PC hook-up
- Self-adjusting wide range rigid Adult cuff fits arm ranges from 8.7” to 18.1” (22 cm to 46 cm)
- Auto-off to conserve batteries
- AC Adapter
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 4 “AA” batteries included
- Deluxe Storage Case
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty