Reduce the risk of refractive surprises
SWEPT Source OCT technology and the Barrett Suite: a powerful combination to reduce the risk of refractive surprises. The IOLMaster® 700 from ZEISS with SWEPT Source Biometry® now fully integrates the latest Barrett formulas into one suite. Barrett Universal II, Barrett True-K and Barrett Toric – formulas which also incorporate the influence of the posterior corneal surface.
FORUMSView All (1)
3 months ago
|IOL Master 700 User Guide|
Hi 2 Questions: How do we get a pdf of the IOL Master 700 User Guide? How can we print selected pages (not all) of the Barrett report pages? Thanks VarteniReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Phacoemulsification Unit Companies
- Detect unusual eye geometries - Provides a full-length OCT image showing anatomical details on a longitudinal cut through the entire eye
- Detecto poor fixation - The unique Fixation Check provides you with more confidence in optical biometry.
- Visually verify your measurement - All measurement calipers are shown on the full-length OCT image.
- Outstanding repeatability - Thanks to its unique SWEPT Source Biometry with 2,000 scans per second, the repeatability of the ZEISS IOLMaster 700 is absolutely outstanding.
- >99% cataract penetration rate - Achieves a cataract penetration rate of more than 99%.