The Envella Air Fluidized Therapy Bed, Hill-Rom’s most advanced wound therapy surface, provides the highest quality wound care along the care continuum for patients with complex, advanced wounds. Air Fluidized Therapy accelerates wound healing, reduces complications, and improves patient outcomes for a range of patient acuities, like flaps/grafts, stage 3-4 pressure injuries and DTIs, resulting in more cost effective care across the continuum.
FORUMSView All (2)
19 days ago
What is the cost to rent an Envella bedReply
2 years ago
any advice on the best way to transfer a patient to sitting at the edge of the bed? Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Bed Companies
- Superior performance for major skin risk factors.
- Weight based pressure redistribution in head section.
- Side transfer helps make it easy and safe for patients to get in and out of bed.
- Auto leveling bead bath to help maintain immersion for optimal therapy.
- Head-of-bed angle indicator and alert supports responsive monitoring and protocol compliance.
- Bed exit with alert silence supports fall prevention protocols.
- Improved lumbar support allows smooth, and comfortable transition from head-of-bed section into the bead bath.
- Integrated scale facilitates less disruption of patient.
- Adjustable patient comfort settings.
- CPR quick-release handle.
- Easy to remove, self standing siderails.
- Central brake and alert.
- Intuitively designed controls are consistent with other Hill-Rom beds.