The TotalCare P500 therapy bed delivers the versatility to also respond to the needs of the immobile patients with a moderate to high risk for pressure ulcer development.
The best strategy to avoid immobility related complications is to get patients mobile as early as possible. Aside from the Progressive Mobility support coming with the TotalCare bed functionality.
The surface technology addresses pressure, shear, friction and heat—the four main extrinsic causes of pressure ulcers. Its weight based pressure redistribution system permanently communicates with the bed’s scale system to generate the optimum pressure redistribution settings in four different zones and in any bed position.
Advanced Microclimate Technology removes excess heat and moisture from the surface for cooler, dryer skin, helping to prevent moisture lesions and increase patient comfort. A rapid response turn assist with a reminder function helps achieving turn protocol compliance while relieving strain and discomfort for caregivers and patients.
FORUMSView All (1)
-Hill rom total care bed
3 months ago
|Blower motor not coming on|
Blower motor is not coming on What can I check to find out what the problem may be
Equipment: Hillrom - TotalCare P500 Intensive Care BedReply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Bed Companies
- Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position
- Advanced Microclimate technology
- 3-layer Microclimate Management surface cover with in-built X-ray sleeve
- Point-Of-Care siderail controls with Graphical Caregiver Interface feature (GCI).
- Digital Head of bed angle indicator and alarm
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes
- FullChair and chair egress with stand assist
- One-button Boost patient repositioning support
- FlexAFoot electrical bed retraction and extension
- HandsFree emergency CPR and Trendelenburg
- History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation and chair position
- Turn Assist with reminder function
- Optional IntelliDrive powered transport
- Emergency Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg: 20°/20°(Siderail Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg is 15°)
Overall bed length FlexAFoot™fully retracted 81.5” (207.0 cm) FlexAFoot™ fully extended 93.5” (237.5 cm) Overall bed width Siderails stowed 36" (91.4 cm) Siderails up 40.5" (102.9 cm) Overall bed height Low position – sleep deck to the floor 17.5" / 44.4 cm (for 5” diameter casters) High position – sleep deck to the floor 34" / 86.4 cm (for 5” diameter casters) Low position – top of surface* 24" *without seat deflate activated High position - top of surface* 43" *without seat deflate activated Minimum under-bed clearance 4.25” (108.0 mm) for 5” diameter casters 4.75” (121.0 mm) for 6” diameter casters 1.25” (31.7 mm) (Under the IntelliDrive™ System unit only) Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg 15°/15° Max Head elevation 75° Weight limit Patient weight, all surfaces 500 lbs (227 kg) Safe working load, including all accessories 550 lbs (250 kg) Safety listing UL60601-1 and CE