The Life Fitness 95Ri Recumbent Bike has an aesthetically pleasing industrial design and comfort curve patented seating which makes Lifecycle exercise bikes the premier bike to own. The convex shape and swept back seat design on the upright and recumbent bikes provide maximum comfort for the user. Ratchet seat adjustments make it easy to adjust the seat allowing the perfect position for the user. The reliable belt-drive system makes Lifecycles quiet and virtually maintenance free, and the self-powered convenience allows these products to be cordless and placed anywhere.
- Heart Rate Monitoring – Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the side handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, “hands-free” heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires chest strap.)
- Motivating Workout Variety – Zone Training+ workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone. Also includes goal-based workouts, Fitness Test protocols, and the machine-prompting Aerobics Trainer program to keep users motivated.
- Powered Convenience – Cordless, so you can place your bikes anywhere in your facility (Models with attachable LCD screens require power.)
- Reliable Belt-Drive System – Quiet and virtually maintenance free.
- Comfort and Convenience – Ergonomic contour-molded back support and seat with built-in grooves keep exercisers cool and dry and help prevent muscle fatigue.
- Plug-in Option – Provides a lower operating resistance, which appeals to novice and deconditioned users.
Seat Adjustment Range: 22″ – 35″
Resistance: 25 Levels
Pedal Adjustments: 11
Max User Weight: 400 lbs