Go Anywhere: A portable, easy to use, high-resolution video laryngoscopy system.
Get the confidence of GlideScope wherever and whenever you need it, with the new portable GlideScope Go™. Compact, durable, easy to charge and ready on demand, GlideScope Go simplifies maintenance with a fully submersible screen and battery, and fully disposable, single-use blades. An essential complement to your GlideScope cart-based system, this handheld system is also ideal for use in small spaces, emergent procedures and whenever your environment demands mobility.
Get more of the light you want and less of light you don’t. GlideScope Go delivers a high-resolution image powered by the latest advancements in lighting and camera technology—including Dynamic Light Control™ and Ambient Light Reduction™. With a glare-resistant, 3.5″ screen and wide field of view, this intuitive system is designed for improved visualization and rapid first-pass success in patients ranging from neonates to large adults.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Access the GlideScope Spectrum blade portfolio
- Fully disposable, single-use blades to support infection control initiatives
- 3.5" landscape, color display with vertical tilt adjustment for maximum flexibility
- Easy to use and easy to train, with on/off button and intuitive display
- Hot-swappable functionality enables blade changes without powering down
- Integrated battery charges to 80% in 2 hours and delivers a minimum of 100 minutes of continuous use on a full charge
- Automatic recording with removable micro-USB drive
- Scratch-resistant screen with anti-glare coating for reliable clarity in any environment
- Fully submersible video monitor and battery to simplify cleaning
- Dynamic Light Control™ and Ambient Light Reduction™ for enhanced airway views
- Operates on corded, external power should battery be discharged
- Remaining Charge indicator eliminates guessing
- Rugged design ensures functionality even when dropped from 4 feet
- IP67 rating ensures full dust protection and reliable operation in wet conditions