Pay for only the power you need.
The DRE ASG-200 is a multipurpose electrosurgical generator for use in the modern operating room and surgi-center. It features both monopolar and bipolar functions to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Companies
- 200 watts maximum power output
- Monopolar and bipolar capable
- 10 blend settings
- Coagulation and fulguration modes
- Pinpoint and spray coagulation
- Split or solid return electrodes
- Delivers consistent, repeatable power into varying load impedances.
- Defibrillator-proof type CF equipment
- Footswitch indication on face of unit
- Dual voltage 500/60 Hz
- Does not require calibration
- Cut: 200 W @ 300 Ω
- Blend: 200 W @ 300 Ω
- Pinpoint: 120 W @ 500 Ω
- Spray: 80 W @ 500 Ω
- Bipolar: 80 W @ 150 Ω