Clinically-proven DVT protection in any care environment
The Kendall 9525 SCD Express Compression System provides fully-transportable vascular therapy, allowing clinicians to move patients from room to room and floor to floor. Offers clinically-proven, sequential, circumferential, gradient leg compression.
A flexible and transportable design lets you decide when to plug in for therapy or to take advantage of battery-powered freedom. With its unique tear-away design, a quick turn of the proprietary connector and fail-safe tear of the thigh portion of the sleeve converts it from thigh length to knee length in just seconds.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Delivers compression to leg or foot, or both simultaneously.
- Five-second, 1300mmHg foot compression.
- Delivers clinically-proven proximal DVT protection during highest-risk periods.
- Improves compliance and comfort during lower-risk periods with a smaller garment.
- Saves money because Tear-Away failure may reduce the frequency of sleeve changes due to soiling.
- Integrated lithium ion battery and hospital-grade power cord.
- Battery supplies up to 8 hours of uninterrupted compression.
- Easy to transport with a small footprint and lightweight five-pound design.
- Ergonomic handle and integrated versatile bed mount.