The Quality of Gomco® Where You Need It Most
The G180 is the second generation OptiVac in the industry-leading Gomco line of portable suction equipment. Its compact design, ease of operation, rechargeable battery, AC power supply, and fully-enclosed unit are just a few of its advanced features.
FORUMSView All (3)
2 months ago
|Metal Barb for Gomco, G180 (optivac) Aspirator|
Anyone know the part number for the metal barb at the top of the unit where the hose connects to? Thanks in advance!Reply
2 months ago
|Metal Barbed |
Anyone know the part number for the metal barbed that the hose connects to at the top of the unit?Reply
2 years ago
|Gomco, G180 (optivac) Aspirator|
Anyone know the part# for the "Front Black Strap" on this unit. (Rubber, 2 screws hold the bottom of it, hooks in the front) It's not in the manual. Thanks in advance!Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Aspirator Companies
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately 3 hours at maximum vacuum.
- 25-550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration.
- Fully chargeable in 8 hours.
- Will run on AC power even with low battery.
- Will run for approximately 1 hour after charged for just 2 hours.
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing.