The Lifecare 5000 Plum Infusion System is a multi-lane, general purpose, volumetric infusion system designed to meet the need for hospital-wide device standardization. By means of internal switch-settings, a qualified bio-technician can configure the Lifecare 5000 System to best suit the clinical needs and census changes of the hospital. The unit is designed for accurate, non-pulsatile administration of single fluid regimens, dual-channel regimens, piggybacks, and multi-dose regimens over a wide range of delivery rates and fluid viscosities. It can administer a variety of medical fluids, from 5% Dextrose Injection, USP, to internal feeding products and blood. Primary and secondary doses of compatible drugs can be delivered concurrently.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Infusion Pump Companies
- The maximum pressure is user-selectable from 1 to 10 psig, via the front panel touch switches
- For dual-channel delivery, a single dose of a secondary fluid may be administered.
- For multidose delivery, 1 to 24 doses of a secondary fluid may be administered at intervals from 15 minutes to 24 hours
- Distal: The distal occlusion alarm sounds within two pumping cycles after the distal set tubing or set outlet fitting becomes occluded
- Proximal: The proximal occlusion alarm sounds within five pumping cycles if the tubing proximal to the cassette becomes occluded
- The stopped air in distal line alarm will sound if a bubble 100 uL or larger passes the distal air-in-line sensors. The alarm may actually sound at detection of a bubble as small as 50 uL)
- The stopped air in proximal line alarm will sound if approximately 1200 uL or more passes through the proximal air-in-line sensors.
|Weight||13 lbs with battery|
|Infusion Pump Type||General-Purpose|