A practical, portable ECG / EKG machine for hospitals and cardiology clinics
The Atria 6100 is capable of storing up to 300 ECG records and can help medical professionals save time by integrating with electronic medical record (EMR/HIS) systems. The Atria 6100 also comes standard with ethernet connectivity, is wireless internet and Bluetooth compatible, and has bi-directional communication with Mortara’s HeartCentrix connectivity solution. Request a quote or call now to speak with an Avante equipment specialist and learn more about the Burdick / Mortara Atria 6100 ECG machine.
FORUMSView All (1)
a month ago
|Burdick Atria 6100 password reset.|
Anybody know how to reset the admin password without knowing the password? We need to reset this unit and clear the memory. Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Stores up to 150 EKGs.
- Manual or Automatic 3, 4, 6, and 12-lead EKG Printouts.
- Quickly review, edit, and confirm test results right from the patient’s chart.
- The standard keyboard, dedicated function keys, large color monitor and intuitive menu make the Atria 6100 ECG easy to use.
- Choose the pediatric analysis tool to calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- The Atria 6100 can recognize and accommodate patients with pacemakers.