Automated Reader Instrument
Save processing time with an all-in-one dosimetry solution suitable for medical, nuclear, research, and other health physic applications. The Thermo Scientific™ Harshaw TLD™ Model 6600 Plus Automated Reader Instrument is a versatile medium capacity system for whole body, extremity, neutron and environmental monitoring. With no requirement for a separate extremity system, the Harshaw Model 6600 Plus reader offers significant labor and cost savings with enhanced dosimetry performance. Built-in automatic dosimeter calibration capability puts you in control of your system by letting you decide when to recalibrate.
FORUMSView All (2)
7 months ago
|TKD reader 3500|
same here with our 3500 model. I need service manual or drawingReply
2 years ago
|TLD READER HARSHAW 6600 PLUS|
This device has a problem in my country. There is no service. So For PM and troubleshooting issue, I need documentation.Could you provide a Service manual for this equipment please?Reply
- One dosimetry solution for whole body betas, photons and neutrons.
- Built-in automatic dosimeter calibration capability.
- No requirement for separate extremity measurement.
- Extensive built-in automatic QC tests and high MTBF.
- Flat-panel display and touch-screen operation.
- High sensitivity LiF material for extended monitoring periods.