The Ohmeda 5330 uses an infrared and microprocessor technology to measure CO2 and the concentration of anesthetic agents on the display. The monitor identifies whether the sampled breath is from an inspiratory or Expiratory breath phase. It has a membrane switch control panel and disposable water separator filter cartridge.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Monitors isoflurane, Enflurane, Halothane, Desflurane, and Sevoflurane.
- Trend data collection.
- Agent analog output for strip chart recording.
- Measurement of inspired and expired anesthetic agents.
- Sidestream sampling system to allow the use of a wide variety of sample adapters.
- User-replaceable software cartridge for system updates.
- RS-232 communication port for input and output to computers or printers.