Agent-specific cassettes can be used to deliver isoflurane, sevoflurane and desflurane anesthetic agents.
The AisysTM CarestationTM electronic control helps provide exceptional benefits such as automatic recordkeeping of set agent concentrations and agent usage calculations. Agent specific Aladin2 Cassettes can be used to deliver isoflurane, sevoflurane, and desflurane anesthetic agents.
- Anaesthetic agent vaporizer with electronic control in the Aisys*Carestation
- Lightweight cassette for easier handling
- A prismatic site glass for clear indication of liquid agent level
- Electronic Control on Aisys screen for automatic record keeping, gas usage calculation, fresh gas flow compensation and temperature/pressure compensation
- Accurate overfill protection
- Three filling options including Easy-Fil*, Quik-Fil (sevoflurane only) and Saf-T-Fil (desflurane only)
- On Aisys screen, electronic level sensing and agent identification
- Vaporizer self-check and diagnostics
- Weighing less than 3.4 kg/7.5 lbs, the Aladin2 Cassette can be easily carried and handled.
- During the recommended daily system check, the Aisys Carestation performs a check on the Aladin2 Cassette and electronic vaporizer.
- Aisys Carestation agent control is monitored up to 200 milliseconds during operation.