The LOGIQP5 is a unique system that puts breakthrough technology well within the reach of private practices, specialized clinics and hospitals. Paved by advanced imaging applications – like High Definition Speckle Reduction Imaging, CrossXBeam imaging and 4D Imaging – the sleek LOGIQ P5 carves out a new intersection between performance and affordability.
FORUMSView All (36)
2 months ago
This p5 has a random dropout at any given time random spots with all probes, I am unable to recreate and only seen pics of the issue by the techs. Thoughts?Reply
a year ago
|initial boot and shutoff problems intermediately
i have a GE Healthcare - LOGIQ p5. ultrasound machine that has a boot and shutoff problems intermediately also, I don't have its software to relodge it. again i would like. someone gives me a clue. that helped me to fix this problem. anub
Equipment: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ P5Reply
a year ago
|No BOOT HDD in BIOS.
Hello everyone. Our machine got an issue. Once it started "no boot" message appears. When I entered to BIOS to check hard disk is "not detected". I pull out hard disk, using another computer to check if it runs. Yes. It's is run on another computer. Voltage from aps to HDD cable is also 12v, 5v. Is anyone got issue like this?Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- Breast Imaging - The innovative LOGIQ P5 ultrasound system delivers the high-frequency imaging and penetration users need to detect and characterize breast disease.
- General imaging- The LOGIQ P5 ultrasound system delivers the versatility and performance needed to image the wide variety of patients you see in the radiology department each day
- More comfortable At half the weight and size of most console-based systems, it’s just that easy to maneuver, even in the tightest exam
- OB/GYN exams The LOGIQ P5 gives users the versatility and clinical performance required to help differentiate OB/GYN practice
- Urology procedures GE Healthcare’s LOGIQP5 system delivers the versatility and clinical performance any urology practice requires – in a small, agile system that maneuvers easily in exam rooms
- Clinical Images Stunning Images made on LOGIQ P5
|3-D, Color, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW)
|15 in Color Flat Panel