Wescors water based Hematology stainer (Model 7120) is an excellent choice for peripheral blood smears, bone marrow, and other body fluids. The Hematology 7120 fixes, stains and dries up to 12 high quality slides in about 3 minutes with no debris or precipitation.
FORUMSView All (7)
8 years ago
Stain is too blue on setting 4 and 5. Is there an adjustment for that?Reply
8 years ago
|Udated Maintenace Log for the stainer|
Hello, we are reviewing CAP checklists and realized that our Maintinance Log was not current. How would I get a copy. We have searched through the wesgard site, with no luck. any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you for your timeReply
9 years ago
|rotor only works in cytocentrifuge mode and we need to stain slides|
Our rotor doesn't spin when staining slides. All is ballenced.T I can hear the reagents spraying but it is not rotating. he rotor is spinning with the cytocentrifuge settings but not with the slide stainer. There is nothing in the manual to trouble shoot this issue. Please help. Research Associate- Lisa Moisan
This is the 7120 AEROSPRAY HEMATOLOGY SLIDE STAINER CYTOCENTRIFUGE
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
Uses a two-part aqueous Romanowsky stain.
Blood smears are fixed, stained, and dried in about 3.5 minutes.
Improved Stain Stability
Clear Fields Since there is virtually no stain precipitation or debris, slides are exceptionally clean.
Hematology reagents can be prepared from available concentrate to help defray shipping costs and to satisfy specific customer needs, such as neutrophil and overall color preferences.
- Slide Carousel Capacity: 1 to 12 Slides
- Carousel Rotation Speed: Reagent application 20 RPM, Slide drying approximately 1000 RPM
- Cytocentrifuge Rotor Speed: Programmable, 100 to 2000 RPM
- Display: 4 line by 16 character alpha-numeric LCD dot-matrix
- Touch Pad Controls: 10 Stain intensity selections, 10 Numeric Programming Keys, Run, Stop, Clean, Prog, CytoCent, Volume Test
- Slides per 500 mL stain pack at medium setting: Maximum 1200 (12 slides/run)Minimum 600 (2 slides/run)
- Operating Time: 210-246 seconds, depending upon intensity setting (fix on)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 56 cm x 24 cm x 53 cm (22" x 9.5" x 21")
- Clearance Height (lid open): 58 cm (23")
- Weight: 16.8 kg (37 lb)
- Electrical Requirements: 100V, 120V, 220V, or 240V @ 50-60 Hz (user selectable), 75 watts
- Drain Connection: Nipple on rear panel
- Safety: lid interlock: Lid must be closed, and is locked down during operation
- Capacity: 8 chambers / slides
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.75 lb)
- Dimensions (Dia. x H): 23 cm x 4.8 cm (9.0" x 1.875")