Alaris™ CC Plus Syringe Pump with Guardrails™ Safety Software
The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump offers a range of features suited to drug therapy, blood and blood products and epidural therapy, including: large, clear display, intuitive user interface, integrated design and wide range of specialty infusion sets.
The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump is also compatible with the Guardrails™ Suite of safety software giving you the power to identify, track and, ultimately, prevent many of the most harmful IV medication errors. The Alaris™ CC plus represents one of today's safest and most advanced syringe pump technologies.
FORUMSView All (6)
8 months ago
I am hoping someone can assist me. I have several *A*laris CC + w/ Gard*rail* syringe pumps that I need to reprogram from the old facility I purchased them from.
I have reached out to the manufacturer (in multiple countries) and they've been thoroughly unhelpful several times over. My local biomed will calibrate for me, but won't touch the software, and I can't find or acquire the software to edit anywhere which effectively bricks my essential equipment.
I am a one man band but I am at my wits end trying to get these very functional pumps ready for service again.
Any help or pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Feel free to contact me privately.
Thank you kindly in advance.
2 years ago
|Drivers download |
Good afternoon, Could someone, please, provide the latest software to Alaris IV pump system. My laptop isn't equip with a disk drive. ThanksReply
3 years ago
Hello gentlemen, I know that this is not the place to resolve questions about Alaris GH, so I apologize but as I did not find this model in our community, I came to ask for help here. the device that is on my workbench under maintenance has a fault with the code PC5 and I am not able to solve it, has this already happened to any of you? Help me. ThanksReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Infusion Pump Companies
Intensivists have the highest expectations of their infusion pumps. Safety, ease of use, and practicality are just some of the most basic requirements. The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump delivers exclusive capabilities for significant bedside advantages.
The Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump from BD, delivers exclusive benefits through in-line pressure monitoring and the Guardrails™ suite of safety software.
In-line pressure monitoring improves the early detection of occlusions, by reducing time to alarm, can help prevent sub-therapeutic medication and the risk of I.V. complications and post occlusion bolus.
Improves consistency and standardisation.
Configuring pumps to specific care areas is easy and consistent with the Alaris™ Editor.
One PC tool configures the Alaris™ CC Plus and GH Plus syringe pumps and the Alaris™ GP Plus volumetric pump.
- Centralised configuration control
- Up to 30 Care area profiles
- Up to 3000 drug protocols
Alaris™ CC Plus syringe pump can:
- Reduce time to alarm, especially using small syringes.
- Minimise unintentional bolus release.
- Provide constant indication of in-line pressure.
Build standardised drug protocols into the infusion pump, ensuring safe administration of IV therapy.
Ease of Use
- Large Display - Easy to read critical data at a glance, clearly visible from a distance in all lighting conditions.
- Folding Pole Clamp - Built in folding pole clamp and Medical Device Interface (MDI), allows mounting independently of or within the Alaris™ Medication Safety System without additional accessories.
- Portability - Alaris™ syringe pumps are portable independently of the Alaris™ Medication Safety System, fully featured on the move with safety and intelligence built in.
Medication safety software is becoming a pre-requisite for infusion devices. However, many hospitals find the implementation a challenge. The plus software is designed to make the transition to full Guardrails™ implementation easy and in line with your schedule. You can use the same Alaris™ Editor to create your drug library and care area profiles. When your Guardrails™ data set is ready, upgrading the pump to Guardrails™ is simple.
- Standardise Defining your infusion protocols
- Protect Helps to prevent errors at the bedside
- Measure Powerful analysis of your infusion data
- Improve Drives Long term best practice of your evolving drug therapy