Philips - HD3
Manufactured by Philips
DESCRIPTIONEntry-level color and grayscale mobile ultrasound scanner.
High definition performance in a system sized to fit your needs
Improve your diagnostic confidence with a broadband digital beamformer that captures and preserves more tissue information than conventional narrow-band systems. Its wide dynamic range and digital focal tuning provide exceptional sensitivity and detail resolution.
Easy to maneuver and ergonomically adjustable
The HD3 is lightweight and easy to maneuver in tight spaces. Its height adjustable control panel and unique fold-down, flat panel monitor are designed to move like you do. Providing ergonomic positioning to help reduce work-related strain injuries and allow shared patient viewing.
Advanced features in a compact design
Expand your clinical capabilities and patient service. Analysis packages and measurements for obstetrics, gynecology, cardiology, vascular imaging, and urology come standard, and patient exam data can be managed on-board, on CD or through optional DICOM connectivity. A handy USB port is also available for transferring data.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
a year ago
|Phillips HD3 Software 2.0|
Good Fellas, I need your help
Somebody has the software for a Philips HD3. Version 2.0 and the service manual too.?
2 years ago
|Support Center For Philips HD3|
Due to the durability of this Corean Machine - HD3 and its good image quality,
i encourage all andsundry to continue to use this machine.
For any challenge, call +2349090412974Reply
2 years ago
|Service Password Needed|
Service Password NeededReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
More of what you need
- Multiple scanning modes and a wide variety of applications
- High definition grayscale and color imaging
- Bright, flickerless LCD monitor
- Cineloop review
- Easy to learn and use controls
- Light, mobile, and ergonomically designed
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Analysis packages with comprehensive measurements, calculations, and reports
- Integrated CD drive, USB Flash and optional DICOM networking
- Philips quality and service support
The following transducers are Philips HD3 probes: Philips C5-2, Philips C7-3, Philips C9-4, Philips C9-4ec, Philips L9-5, and Philips C4-2
- 2D Imaging
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (THI)
- Pulsed Wave Doppler
- Freehand 3D
- Optional Color Doppler
- Optional Color Power Angio Imaging (CPA)
- Dual 2D/Color image mode with Cineloop
- Duplex for simultaneous 2D and Doppler
- Triplex mode for simultaneous 2D, Doppler and Color/CPA
- High resolution write zoom
- Trapezoidal imaging