Offering the ultimate in work and space-saving design, Aplio XG is the next generation in a premium cardiology system developed specifically for demanding ultrasound environments.
FORUMSView All (53)
-Mame Samba Sylla
2 days ago
|ACTIVEX CONTROL POP-UP|
Hi! Is there someone who can help me to remove the pop-up "An Active X control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?" It appears always when starting the machine and during use. thxReply
25 days ago
|Bonjour tout besoin du nouveau mot de passe|
Bonjour tout besoin du nouveau mot de passe Aplio XG 2008 Reply
3 months ago
I need service keys of xario & xario xg 2021 please send me if any one have firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
Exceptional performance, simply superb image quality
- Aplio XG provides outstanding clinical performance backed by a comprehensive array of unique, clinically validated technologies. Its full range of high-performance imaging functions lets users visualize minute tissue details and vascular structures with precision for a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
- Aplio XG’s Precision Imaging technology enables users to acquire ultrasonic images of unprecedented clarity and resolution and thus lets users see more detail than with any other system.
Innovations for life
- Aplio XG's extensive breast package provides you with a full spectrum of clinical tools from the most superb image quality, high-resolution 4D and MicroFlow contrast imaging up to unique new technologies. MicroPure is an innovative clinical tool that can help users identify microcalcifications, a potential marker for malignancy in breast tumors. Toshiba’s new ElastoQ quantitative relaxation elastography assists in quantifying palpation of breast masses by providing a robust numerical indicator for malignancy.
- Built more intelligently to make user's work easier
- Featuring Toshiba’s unique and innovative iStyle package, Aplio XG is designed to support in carrying out examinations more efficiently and with an ergonomically correct, neutral posture. From the highly movable panel to the premium quality 19'' LCD screen with articulating arm and convenient handle, every aspect of Aplio XG is designed to adjust to clinical needs and personal preferences.
- From imaging to quantification, from reporting to archiving, Toshiba provides a full spectrum solution that helps users manage routine and advanced clinical studies more efficiently.
|Doppler Modes||3-D, Color, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW), Tissue Doppler|
|Image Display||19 in Color Flat Panel|