Offering the ultimate in work and space-saving design, Aplio XG is the next generation in a premium cardiology system developed specifically for demanding ultrasound environments.
FORUMSView All (61)
-Marcus Aplio XG
2 months ago
|help ! Toshiba Aplio XG startup software problem|
Does anyone have the windows 2000 5.0 software for the Aplio XG. My system attempts to start but does not and a message comes up on the screen saying that some system files are either corrupt or missing and that the original window 2000 software disk used for setup has to be inserted in order to repair those files. Could someone please provide a copy of the software or provide information as to how I can obtain this software?Reply
-Gulam Qadir Bhatti
9 months ago
|Failed to print |
Failed to print When I try to get print then system ask Failed to print Any solution ???
Equipment: toshiba UTSH19c aplio xgReply
a year ago
|2023 Licence key|
Hi All, Does anyone have this years Licence key please. Thank you
Equipment: Toshiba - Aplio XGReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
Exceptional performance, simply superb image quality
- Aplio XG provides outstanding clinical performance backed by a comprehensive array of unique, clinically validated technologies. Its full range of high-performance imaging functions lets users visualize minute tissue details and vascular structures with precision for a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
- Aplio XG’s Precision Imaging technology enables users to acquire ultrasonic images of unprecedented clarity and resolution and thus lets users see more detail than with any other system.
Innovations for life
- Aplio XG's extensive breast package provides you with a full spectrum of clinical tools from the most superb image quality, high-resolution 4D and MicroFlow contrast imaging up to unique new technologies. MicroPure is an innovative clinical tool that can help users identify microcalcifications, a potential marker for malignancy in breast tumors. Toshiba’s new ElastoQ quantitative relaxation elastography assists in quantifying palpation of breast masses by providing a robust numerical indicator for malignancy.
- Built more intelligently to make user's work easier
- Featuring Toshiba’s unique and innovative iStyle package, Aplio XG is designed to support in carrying out examinations more efficiently and with an ergonomically correct, neutral posture. From the highly movable panel to the premium quality 19'' LCD screen with articulating arm and convenient handle, every aspect of Aplio XG is designed to adjust to clinical needs and personal preferences.
- From imaging to quantification, from reporting to archiving, Toshiba provides a full spectrum solution that helps users manage routine and advanced clinical studies more efficiently.
|Doppler Modes||3-D, Color, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW), Tissue Doppler|
|Image Display||19 in Color Flat Panel|