Abbott - Optium Xceed
Manufactured by Abbott
DESCRIPTIONThe Optium Xceed is an important blood monitoring tool that can help you better manage your diabetes.
Using the system can help you understand your diabetes and what happens with food, exercise, stress and illness, and diabetes medications.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
4 years ago
|how to read|
what is the the normal permissible reading of glucose for fasting and PP according to this meter, what is the reading which requires immediate doctors attention. Any conversion table to fit into standard used in India?Reply
5 years ago
5 years ago
|Errores en Optium Xceed|
Estimados, me aparece los códigos de error E-7 y E-2, necesito saber a que corresponde.
Por su respuesta, gracias...
Translation: Dear, I get the error code E-7 and E-2, corresponding need to know. For your answer, thanks ...Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomically designed
- Large, clear display with backlight
- Test on areas other than your fingertip
- Small blood sample
- Blood glucose testing
- Memory holds 450 test results, displayed averages 7, 14, 30 days
- Very fast test time (5 seconds)
- Upload results to your PC with Precision Link Direct, sold separately
- Lifetime Warranty with free once a year battery replacement
- Uses Optium Blood Glucose Electrodes
- Blood ß-Ketone monitoring
- Control solution marking and testing
- Backlight: If ON – Stays ON during countdown; turns OFF 30 seconds after result is displayed. If OFF – Stays OFF during countdown; stays OFF during data upload.
- Beeper: If ON – Beeps when calibrator is fully inserted and when countdown starts and finishes.
|Width||4.32 - 5.33 cm|
Memory: Up to 450 event