The Xario XG ultrasound system delivers an abundance of features that promote operator comfort and ease of movement while streamlining workflow.
The Xario XG ultrasound system delivers an abundance of features that promote operator comfort and ease of movement while streamlining workflow. The system features unique, clinically proven technologies for unsurpassed image quality. A full range of imaging functions lets operators precisely visualize minute cardiac and vascular structures for fast, accurate diagnosis.
FORUMSView All (52)
7 months ago
|Service Entrance to perform internal ajustments|
Hello, Can anyone tell me how to get inside the service maintenance? The standard maintenance is easy, but I need to know how to get to where to put in the service code number and get inside the system. Thank you! email@example.comReply
9 months ago
|Toshiba Xario / Aplio password service 2018|
Greetings companions. Does anyone know passwords to enter service mode and be able to change Dicom values? I had the passwords of the year 2017 but they are no longer useful. My email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank!Reply
a year ago
|Thermal printer setup|
Hi, How do I connect my Toshiba Xario with sony thermal printer, is their any configuration into software. Please help. Thanks SamitReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
Inspiration comes standard
- Xario XG offers uncompromised imaging performance, backed by an abundance of unique, clinically proven technologies.
- Its full range of advanced imaging functions lets users visualize minute tissue details with precision for a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
- Built more intelligently to make work easier
- **With Xario XG, comfort and efficiency translate into higher productivity. **
- The system gives users abundant features that improve operator comfort and efficiency of movement while helping streamline workflow.
- Productivity unlimited
- **Xario XG’s integrated data management system makes it easy for operators to review, archive and share exams. **
- With a wide range of networking and storage functions, Xario XG integrates seamlessly into all clinical environments, improving workflow and enhancing ease of use.
|Doppler Modes||Color, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW), Tissue Doppler imaging(TDI)|
|Image Display||19 in Color Flat Panel|