The Xario XG ultrasound system delivers an abundance of features that promote operator comfort and ease of movement while streamlining workflow.
The Xario XG ultrasound system delivers an abundance of features that promote operator comfort and ease of movement while streamlining workflow. The system features unique, clinically proven technologies for unsurpassed image quality. A full range of imaging functions lets operators precisely visualize minute cardiac and vascular structures for fast, accurate diagnosis.
FORUMSView All (55)
a month ago
|Toshiba Xario XG Manuals in RUS or EN|
Who has instructions for Toshiba Xario XG ManualsReply
a month ago
| problem with caliper|
I can not use the caliper function on a toshiba ssa-660a ultrasound, can someone help me solve this problem thankful Andre FelippeReply
3 months ago
When powered on, it remain on standbyReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
Inspiration comes standard
- Xario XG offers uncompromised imaging performance, backed by an abundance of unique, clinically proven technologies.
- Its full range of advanced imaging functions lets users visualize minute tissue details with precision for a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
- Built more intelligently to make work easier
- **With Xario XG, comfort and efficiency translate into higher productivity. **
- The system gives users abundant features that improve operator comfort and efficiency of movement while helping streamline workflow.
- Productivity unlimited
- **Xario XG’s integrated data management system makes it easy for operators to review, archive and share exams. **
- With a wide range of networking and storage functions, Xario XG integrates seamlessly into all clinical environments, improving workflow and enhancing ease of use.
|Doppler Modes||Color, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW), Tissue Doppler imaging(TDI)|
|Image Display||19 in Color Flat Panel|