A compact ultrasound scanner for general imaging purposes. Includes an ergonomic control panel, 15-inch LCD, Sonoset, Freecursor, QuickScan ADF, and ApliPure.
FORUMSView All (54)
a month ago
I don´t have the option "ADM Maintenance" in the preset menu. How can i access to that option? Thanks Reply
2 months ago
|When I turn on it gives me no signal on the screen,|
with more than 4 years without turning it on, disconnected from the network. I did blow maintenance before energizing it, it energized and it gives me no signal on the screen, I changed the battery, I cleaned all the cards and memories, I measured the source voltages and they are in the range, who could pass me the manual of this model or if you can give me an idea of the failure, a colleague suggested that I go into setup and reload the program, but I don't know how to enter the setup of the equipment, I mark it by turning it on f1, f2, f3 nothing. Could you guide me in the solution, thank you very much in advance.Reply
5 months ago
|manual de usuario|
por favor manual de usuario en españolReply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
Diagnose with speed - Decide with confidence
- Outstanding image quality, streamlined workflow and a wide range of clinically validated high-performance features give users the power to carry out their exams with more safety and efficiency. At the moment of truth users can decide with confidence and store, report, print and archive their findings conveniently on the system.
- Nemio XG offers premium performance backed by unique, clinically validated technologies for a fast and secure diagnosis. Its fully digital architecture provides outstanding image quality with superb resolution and excellent sensitivity. A wide range of advanced clinical applications further expands your diagnostic capabilities. Nemio XG - a small package that delivers big performance.
- Boost productivity and accomplises more
- Nemio XG combines ultra-fast operation with push-button simplicity. It is very compact and mobile, boots up in just seconds, and fits perfectly the way users work.
- Its fully programmable user interface responds flexibly to user's preferences and clinical needs to help streamline workflow.
|Doppler Modes||Color, Continuous wave (CW), Pulsed wave (PW), Power Angio & ADF (Advanced Dynamic Flow)|
|Image Display||15 in Color Flat Panel|
|Weight||220 lbs 220 lb/100 kg lbs ( 1 lbs = .45 Kg)|