Abbott - Optium Omega
Manufactured by Abbott
DESCRIPTIONOptium Omega is a simple blood glucose monitoring system with a large, easy to read screen and a simple two button function.
Optium Omega is designed for simplicity and is recommended for people who usually test at home.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSView All
3 years ago
|No Stock of Strips|
I would like to ask if Optium Omega is already phased out? We cannot find strips for our Optium Omega Tester here in the Philippines (Manila and Cavite).Reply
3 years ago
|Test Strips required|
I require 25 test strips of Optium Omega, for my Optium Omega monitoring instrument.
Please send the same to my following address : S.Surendar, no.50 Kenchappa Road, Fraser Town, Bangalore 560005, Karnataka state, india.
MOB : 0091-9844031551Reply
4 years ago
|macine error ?|
the sugar is not check and error ?
DOCUMENTS / MANUALS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCEView All
- Simple 2 button function which is easy to use
- World's smallest blood sample size1 to help make testing less painful
- Fast 5 second average test time
- 50 result memory to help manage diabetes
- Large numeric display is easy to read
- Ergonimic design is easy to hold
- Strips in a convenient canister
- Uses the world's smallest blood sample size1 to help make testing less painful
- Accuracy you can trust
- Uses Patented coulometry technology
- For use only with Optium Omega test strips
Memory: 50 Blood glucose and control solution tests with date and time
Result Range: 20 to 500 mg/dL
Test Time: Average of 5 seconds