The URIT-5500 is a five-part-differential automatic hematology analyzer with a throughput of up to 110 samples per hour (auto) and 100 samples per hour (manual). URIT-5500 Auto Hematology Analyzer uses helium-neon laser for the flow cytometry system. Through calculations of different angles via laser scatters, the instrument provides complete analysis including cell size, granularity and complexity.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Automatic sampling device with a capacity of 120 samples
- Auto built-in barcode reader
- 14-inch color TFT display.
- Laser light multi-dimensional cell classification
- Double mode for WBC counting (Impedance Count and Optical Count)
- Resistant RBC mode
- Sample rotatory valve quantification technique
- Up to 110 samples per hour
- Walk-away automation, high efficiency and accuracy
- WBC 5 part diff with sheath reagent only