Full-featured grayscale ultrasound system that supports probes of convex, linear, and endocavity. Also supports DICOM and can be easily connected to PACS network.
The SonoAce X4 provides high-quality image resolution and sensitivity in all scanning modes including B/D/M modes. SONOACE X4 is applied with technical breakthroughs from Medison that propelled the quality of 2D images to a higher level. Full Spectrum Imaging expands individual ultrasound range into broadband range through special algorithm, and thus provides high quality images from near-zone to farzone.
FORUMSView All (11)
4 years ago
|Starts up slow|
When we turn on the ultrasound unit, it takes at least 5 minutes to start. Also, the imaging on the screen seems to be less clear and appears fuzzy.Reply
5 years ago
|mediso 128 bw primei need some tips|
I have a medison 128 bw prime and i have a isue with username and password?
how can i find and disable the password.some helpReply
5 years ago
|software problem sonoace x4|
After switching on it displays "recovering HDD don't turn off" till it reaches 70% then it stops.
please help meReply
Premium 2D Performance
- Full Spectrum Imaging
- Synthetic Aperture
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging(THI)
- Extreme High Dynamic Range(150dB)
- Freehand 3D
- 3D Multi plannar imaging
- Quick Scan
- Post Gain Control
- High resolution Zoom
- APPLICATION AREA
- Internal medicine : carotid vessels, abdominal, cardiovascular
- OB/GYN : obstetrics, gynecology, breast
- Pediatric : neonatal cephalic, abdominal, small parts, intussusception
- Radiology : abdominal, small parts, breast, musculoskeletal
- Urology : prostate, urinary tract, renal
|Doppler Modes||Pulsed wave (PW)|
|Image Display||12 in Monochrome CRT|