Oxygen regulator for low flow rates.
Pressure regulators for non toxic and non corrosive pure gases suitable for being used connected to the manifold, in analysis laboratories, gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Blenders/Regulators/Flowmeters Companies
- Series 3240 has a metal bellow (tombac or AISI 316 for C2H2), which respect to a system with membrane of the same diameter assure more accuracy in the regulation of the pressure.
- Their little dimensions make it suitable to be used in little pipeline system or with single cylinders.
- Both series are supplied with high and low pressure gauges, overpressure relief valve and gas specific cylinder connection.
- The regulators for combustible gases have conveyable discharging outlets on the cover and on the pressure relief valve.
- As all the dLab range also these reducers can be supplied with leak test by mass spectrometer with helium tracking gas.