DESCRIPTIONThe easy, quick-fill test strip fills quickly with a tiny drop, helping 97% of testers fill correctly on their very first try.
Less retesting. More confidence in the results. The easy, quick-fill test strip fills quickly with a tiny drop, helping 97% of testers fill correctly on their very first try. And 198 system integrity checks help detect and prevent unreliable results.
Least-painful lancing technology. The ACCU-CHEK Multiclix lancing device uses unique technology that minimizes painful side-to-side motion. And it uses a load-and-go drum of 6 preloaded lancets—no individual lancets to see or handle.
The ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter and strips and ACCU-CHEK Multiclix lancing device comprise the first complete system to receive the Arthritis Foundation's Ease-Of-Use Commendation. The system has an easy-to-use grip and helps you test right the first time.1 In independent lab testing, the ACCU-CHEK Aviva system was found to help people living with arthritis check their blood sugar easily.
- Quick, 5-second results
- Small 0.6 microliter sample size
- Contoured, ergonomic design with easy-to-hold rubber grips
- 4 customizable test reminders
- Downloadable 500-value memory with 7-, 14- and 30-day averaging
- Uses 1 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell battery
- 1,000-test battery life
- Compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools
- Preferred on most healthcare plan formularies, so you may save money5
Memory capacity: 500 results with time and date