DESCRIPTIONThe ACCU-CHEK Active system makes checking blood sugar easy, by giving you the choice to dose with the test strip in or out of the meter.
FORUMSView All (1)
10 years ago
I have a problem regarded the accu check active meter , the reading is change per test.
please advice ,Reply
- Quick, 5-second results—10 seconds if dosed outside the meter
- Choice of 6 test sites on the body2
- Downloadable 200-value memory with 7- and 14-day averaging
- Small 1.0 microliter sample size
- Uses 1 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell battery
- 1,000-test battery life
- Compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools
- Preferred on most healthcare plan formularies, so you may save money
- Flexible dosing in or out of the meter - apply blood to the test strip in the way that's easiest for you.
- Least-painful lancing device - won't tear your skin by wiggling from side to side.1 Plus, the Comfort Dial offers 11 depth settings to match your skin type.
- User-friendly handling - a large display, simple handling with just 2 buttons and an easy-to-hold design.
Measuring range: 10-600 mg/dL
Sample size: 1µL
Measuring time: Approximately 5 seconds
Memory capacity: 200 blood glucose results with time and date