DESCRIPTIONTake your practice with you anywhere.
Take your practice with you anywhere. The Flex Focus is lightweight, small, goes with you to the point-of-care.
FORUMSView All (5)
a year ago
|Preventative Maintenance for Flex Focus 200|
How often does the manufacture require a PMReply
a year ago
|Flex Focus 200|
How often is a PM required by manufacture Reply
4 years ago
|technical specifications |
for the Flex Focus 400 do you have technical specificationsReply
- IQPAC™ technology, with Enhanced Tissue Definition and Angular Compound Imaging for speckle reduction and better organ definition.
- Superior images on a 19” monitor so you can see full-size sagittal and transverse images at the same time for improved diagnosis.
- Sealed control panel for easier and faster cleaning and disinfection.
- Zero boot-up time, with the Flex Focus battery pack.
- An intuitive design for ease-of-use.
|Image Display||19 in LCD flat screen, portrait|
|Weight||49 kg excluding transducers and printer|
B-mode, M-mode, Color Doppler,
Pulsed Wave Doppler, Tissue Harmonic
Large Simultaneous biplane
Scanner height: 1350-1602 mm (adjustable)
Keyboard height: 745-1055 mm (adjustable)
Body width: 350 mm
Depth: 610 mm