Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
Model 51110 veterinary anesthesia machine is the basic stand model and all other models evolve from it. It is a safe, easy to use anesthesia delivery system. A highly maneuverable base with a small footprint, features two easy to lock brakes. The unique absorber pole design provides ultimate flexibility. All functional elements are front facing (controls, gauges, oxygen flush, flowmeter & vaporizer) within easy reach and highly visible.
- Quick release toggle latches for easy to change absorbent (prepack or loose granules).
- Pressure manometer
- Air intake valve
- Pop off valve (see through, easy to clean).
- Horizontal inhalation and exhalation valves to prevent valves from sticking in the open position
- O2 flowmeter 0.2 L to 5 LPM.
- O2 flush
- Compact, very mobile
- Absorber pole allows absorber to adjust up or down and also swings out of the way when not in use.
- Stand provides excellent stability
- Quick & easy switch over from rebreathing to non rebreathing system