Non-evasive veterinary blood pressure monitor.
The V6004 Series NIBP oscillometric monitor displays systolic, diastolic and mean values with also displaying the heart rate. Options to add digital pulse oximetry and/or a built in printer. Four full-bladder blood pressure cuffs are available that fit a variety of patient sizes.
FORUMSView All (2)
a year ago
When powered up, unit displays e-04 and after initial boot it displays e-20 I have a service manual but there is no mention of either code. Any ideas? Reply
2 years ago
Does anyone have a service manual for a Surgivet V60040 blood pressure machine? Or possibly know if there is an accessible service menu built into the unit? Thanks.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Oscillometric non-invasive blood pressure technology
- Systolic, diastolic, and mean NIBP values
- Four available cuff sizes will comfortably fit a variety of patients
- Two modes of use: SA mode for patients under 20 lbs and LA mode for patients over 20 lbs
- Ability to transfer real time data or trend data via serial cable connections