Real-Time PCR System
The 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System is a real-time quantitative PCR system that combines 96- and 384-well plate compatibility and the TaqMan Low Density Array with fully automated robotic loading-and now also offers optional Fast real-time PCR capability.
FORUMSView All (1)
-Engr Michael Okeke
a year ago
|Instrument reports all samples as empty wells|
I have an ABI 7900HT that reports empty wells for all samples. The intensity is all below recommended amplitude 10,000. I need a guide on how to adjust the intensity of the signals.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Fast PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate
- Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reaction
- Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences
- 96- or 384-well plate compatibility (including the TaqMan Low Density Array)
- Optional Enterprise edition software provides data analysis tools that support 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines providing data integrity and security
- Hands-free plate-loading and unloading provides true walkaway automation allowing users to increase user lab's productivity
- Proven assay development guidelines save time and money
- High Throughput
The 7900HT System is a high-throughput real-time PCR system that detects and quantitates nucleic acid sequences. An optional Automation Accessory (not included) combined with 384-well plate capability make the 7900HT system ideally suited to meet the high-throughput requirements of today's drug discovery process. Key applications include gene expression quantitation and the detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) using the fluorogenic 5' nuclease assay.
The 7900HT system is a versatile research tool that can accommodate any real-time PCR need. User-interchangeable thermal cycling block formats lets users select the format that’s right for projects, using industry-standard 96- and 384-well formats, as well as a novel 384-well TaqMan Low Density Array and a new Fast 96-well block that reduces run times from 2 hours to about 30 minutes. An easy automation upgrade path lets users add features to meet throughput demands. A Fast PCR option reduces run times from 2 hours to about 30 minutes.
- Powerful Software
Using two automation software tools, Plate Utility and Automation Controller, most of the gene expression and SNP genotyping workflow is fully automated for high-throughput applications and requires minimal user intervention. Users can now process 5,000 x 384 well plates (384 markers), which equates to 1.92 million genotypes. Using Relative Quantification (RQ) Manager, users can also process 200 x 384-well plates (96 detectors with quadruplicate data points⁄multiplexed endogenous control), which equates to 153,600 data points. Fully integrated into one complete Enterprise system, SNP Manager and RQ Manager eliminate data analysis bottlenecks in high-throughput SNP and gene expression research by allowing significantly more plates to be analyzed simultaneously. This reduces hands-on analysis time and simplifies the data analysis workflow.