Information Management System
The SDC3 is a complete information management system that delivers a complete platform in one device—combining digital capturing, data management and data connectivity. While providing advanced features that meet the needs of the most demanding surgeon, the SDC3 remains extremely user friendly.
FORUMSView All (1)
6 months ago
|Failing video input card|
Anyone seen an unusual number of failures related to the video input card on the Stryker SDC3 connected to a Stryker SPI3 system?Reply
- The SDC3, Stryker’s innovative and intuitive data management solution, is capable of storing up to 1 terabyte or 500 cases of patient information.
- With HD dual channel recording options, the SDC3 can be used to record native HD video from two video sources, becoming an effective training tool.
- Immediately after capture, surgeons can annotate images on-the-fly via voice or from the 1488 camera head.
- At the start of each procedure, a customized surgical timeout can be displayed on the monitors, allowing for an electronic copy of the surgical timeout to be stored in the patient’s file.
- With the SCD3, managers and staff can control devices through a variety of options, including the SDC3 touchscreen, SPI3 touchscreen, wireless remote control, wireless headset, or the 1488 Camera Head.
- The SDC3 integrates directly with the Studio3+ iPad app, which is designed to increase workflow efficiency by allowing surgeons to go directly from the OR to the patient’s family