Amazing accuracy and immediate information to help excel in providing patient care. The LOGIQ* e high-resolution image quality gives user the information needed to help make quick decisions with confidence. The LOGIQ E BT12 is a compact multidisciplinary digital ultrasound device that can incorporate convex, linear and sector transducers. High-end General Electric technology in a device weighing just 4.6 kg. Flexibility, mobility and high performance. With capacity to work with probes of up to 18 MHz.
FORUMSView All (1)
4 months ago
|Machine Shutdown After 10 Min Of Use and I have to wait to cool down to turn it back on|
So I have been using the Logiq e BT12 Which I bought refurbished a year ago, a couple of days ago I started having this problem where the machine will shutdown after 10 mins of being on just randomly and it will be very hot. I couldn't try to turn it back on Immediately I have to wait a bit take out the battery put it back in and then it works again but of course for only 10 min until it shutdowns randomly, I don't get any error messages from the device. I am wondering what the problem could be because my seller from my device has no idea, could be a over heating problem?(Which also I have clean the filter and fans, everything also is working) or is it the power supply? Or something Else?Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Systems Companies
- Easily track the needle at various angles and depths.
- CrossXBeam* helps you clearly see anatomical detail.
- Tissue Differentiation helps you detect subtle changes in anatomy, minimal amounts of fluid and small structures.
- AutoClarity Suite provides easy image optimization at the touch of a button.
- L8-18i-RS transducer offers flexibility.
- Ultra-high frequency with 20% contrast ratio improvement helps clarify differences in anatomical detail.
- Small size transducer is designed for pediatrics and small anatomy.
- B-Color provides easy differentiation between soft tissue and fascial planes or interfaces.
- Select color tints to apply to the gray scale image.
- Raw Data offers enhanced flexibility.
- Manipulate stored images, add annotations, measure and optimize images – even after the procedure.
- Suitable for deep dive understanding and image refinement after acquisition.
- LOGIQview offers panoramic imaging for better diagnosis.
- See up to 60 cm for ligaments, tendons and muscles in long axis for the full anatomy in one view.
- Simultaneous Split Screen lets you compare saved reference images to real-time scanning images.
- Power Doppler Imaging Sensitivity
- Clear superficial and deep imaging helps you distinguish between tissue types and compare normal to abnormal anatomy.
- Detect slow blood flow in both small and large vessels.
- Detect small vessels and inflammation, and evaluate injuries and diseases.
- Verify blood flow and vascular structures in a region of interest.
- USB 2.0 x 2 ports
- Docking port
- Earphone port
- Video out (VGA)
- 15" flexible LCD with wide viewing angle
- Intuitive keyboard and user programmable presets
- Comprehensive software for Anesthesiology & Vascular Access,
- Emergency & Critical Care and General Imaging & Shared Service applications including annotation and measurement/calculation packages.