Cardioprotective Hemodialysis system
The Next Generation 4008S continues the success story of the well-known 4008 series, by combining best quality HD treatment, proven reliability and operational efficiency. Operational efficiency Hemodialysis involves a large number of demanding manual operations all around the hemodialysis machine. The ergonomic design and the logical operating structure of The Next Generation 4008S permit easy handling as well as fast and intuitive programming of the treatment parameters. Important treatment values are represented graphically on the 10.4” TFT-LCD monitor, which supports easy comprehension of the ongoing treatment, and provides a fast overview of the treatment history. The Blood Pressure Monitor (BPM) is fully integrated, which further simplifies handling for the therapy providers. In combination with the Therapy Data Management System (TDMS) daily dialysis practice can be organized in a more effective and efficient manner taking full advantage of an online data acquisition and management tool.
FORUMSView All (3)
3 months ago
|Ocm pulse not calibrated|
I have fresenius 4008s Ng
Recently I initialize novram
Now I am calibrating ocm pulse but it's taking long to calibrate more than 7minutes
My conductivity is btwn 13.9 to 14.5 what is the problem any help please
-MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
3 months ago
|Error f13 |
Hello, I have a problem with the Fresenius 4008s dialysis machine, in the startup tests it shows error f13, any solution?Reply
2 years ago
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- The effective in-vivo urea clearance (K)
- The accumulated cleared plasma (Kt) or the current dialysis dose administered (Kt/V)
- The plasma sodium concentration: possible deviations to the prescribed therapy goal can be detected and corrected immediately during treatment* without incurring additional expenses for disposables or staff efforts.
- Advanced dialysis fluid circuit with highly-precise volumetrically controlled ultrafiltration
- Consistently reliable hydraulics.
- High-quality HD treatment to protect your patient.
- Easy, fast and intuitive handling
- TDMS (Therapy Data Management System)
- BPM (Blood Pressure Monitor)
- CDS (Central Concentrate Delivery System)
- Dimensions and Weight - 1370 x 500 x 650 mm (H x W x D) (including shunt interlock and pedestal) approx. 86 kg
- Power supply -100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Water Inlet Temperature - 5°C to 30°C; for “integrated hot rinse” 85°C to 95°C