Olympus has developed the MH-908; a slim ultrasonic probe for the esophagus, which combines improved insertability, even into narrow or stenotic sections of the esophagus, with the endosonographic capability of the traditional staging tool, the
Olympus ultrasound gastroscope.
FORUMSView All (1)
3 months ago
|Service manuals for Olympus PCF-240S and Olympus MH-908 Esophageal Ultrasonic Probe|
Hello to all.I've been looking everywhere but I couldn't find any service manuals for the Olympus PCF-240S and Olympus MH-908 Esophageal Ultrasonic Probe.Is there someone having them by any chance and willing to share them to me? Kind Regards P.Alishev Reply
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Ultrasound Transducer Companies
- Slim insertion tube of 7.9mm diameter eases passage through narrow or stenotic sections of the esophagus.
- The MH-908 Ultrasonic Probe is equipped with a cone-shaped metal bougie-like tip for even greater ease of insertion.
- Monorail Guide-wire System ensures safety during insertion and can be used to support palliation therapy, both before and after endosonographic examination.
- 7.5MHz Ultrasonic Frequency provides the depth of penetration needed for thorough staging, and generates 360-degree sector scan images facilitating exact tumor delineation.
- A thorough exploration of the celiac trunk area for lymph node identification is provided by the MH-908’s angulation capability of 130-degrees UP, 90-degrees DOWN, and 90-degrees LEFT/RIGHT.