With the introduction of the ultra-maneuverable DRX-Revolution, featuring the world’s first automatic, collapsible column, Carestream redefined mobile imaging.
FORUMSView All (1)
4 months ago
I am interesting to read this manual.Reply
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
SERVICE COMPANIESView All Mobile Radiography Companies
- The tube head and collimator are smaller, lighter and better balanced, for easier use and faster positioning.
- Display screens are more responsive, with enhanced function, and redesigned to better protect against fluid ingress
- Brakes and drive motors are quieter and less likely to disturb patients.
- Functional LED lighting provides the technologist with another point of visibility of system status
- Optional In Bin Charging-Charge your detector without removing the battery (top slot only)
- ImageView Software, powered by Eclipse, delivers superb diagnostic image quality for unrivaled diagnostic confidence
- Allows specialized processing algorithms to suit your preferences
- Offers a wide range of specialized viewing options – Tube & Line Visualization, Pneumothorax, SmartGrid and many more
- Easy to transport, with effortless 360-degree turning
- Dual-motor drive makes moving the system effortless – in forward or reverse
- Automatic, collapsible column gives technologists full line-of-sight visibility
- Swipe-and-go log-in boosts productivity
- Interface screens are responsive and intuitive – easy to learn and use
- Touch-screen monitors at both the tube head and main display provide two work zones
- Small, light, well-balanced tube head and collimator allow fast positioning.