LED Dental Light
Easily upgrade your halogen A-dec dental light to the A-dec 500 LED dental light. Gain all the advantages of LED over halogen, including 25% more illuminance at one-fifth of the power consumption. To upgrade, you must have an A-dec light manufactured after 1993 on an A-dec flexarm.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Three-axis, 540º horizontal rotation light head adjustment. Provides unlimited barycentric positioning.
- Three light intensity settings. Features three intensity settings of 15,000, 25,000, and 30,000 lux.
- Cure-safe mode. Enables the dental team to work effectively at 23,000 lux illumination without curing photo-initiated resins.
- Auto On/Off function. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position. Requires A-dec touchpad.
- Remote touchpad activation. Allows you to toggle between settings and turn the dental light on and off without having to touch the light head.
- Local switching. Enables easy change of mode by the entire dental team when the touchpad is not available.
- Long-lasting LEDs. Uses about 1/5th the power of a traditional quartz halogen light with a life expectancy of up to 40,000 hours, or nearly 20 years of daily use.