LED Dental Light
A value-priced LED dental light that doesn't compromise on optical fidelity or reliable performance. The A-dec 300 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light and provides a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Stadium-style lighting with 4 bright white LEDs. Reduces shadowing.
- Three-axis of rotation including 540º of horizontal light head adjustment. Provides unlimited barycentric positioning.
- Two light intensity settings. Features two intensity settings of 8,000 and 25,000 lux.
- No radiant heat. Produces 51 BTUs (halogen average 325 BTUs).
- Composite/low mode. Allows more work time with 8,000 lux (slow cure).
- Integrated with A-dec touchpad. Controlled via push button on light head or through the A-dec touchpad.
- Long lifespan. Never change a light bulb. A-dec LED lights have a life expectancy of 40,000 hours (~20 years).
- Lights oral cavity, not patient's eyes. 3.8" x 5.7" at 27.6" focal distance (95 mm x 145 mm at 700 mm).