Iconic durability. Contoured support. For years, our durable seating solutions have been helping dental practitioners sit in a healthy, supported position.
DOCUMENTS / MANUALSView All
- Ergonomic tilt. Helps you maintain the natural curve of your back reducing strain and fatigue.
- Large, anatomically-shaped backrest. Hugs the lower back.
- Easy-to-reach levers. Allow incremental or dynamic hip angle adjustments and seat height adjustment.
- Rolled edge. Helps reduce pressure on the legs and allows for proper circulation.
- Two cylinder heights (A-dec 400 doctor’s stool). Measure from hips to the feet. Above 32" - choose tall cylinder. Under 32" - choose short cylinder.
- Height-adjustable foot ring (A-dec 400 assistant’s stool). Helps assistant maintain correct posture.
- Adjustable torso support (A-dec 400 Assistant’s stool). Easily locks in place and can be converted for left or right-handed operators.