CO2 Incubator with Humidity Control
Jouan IG650 CO2 Incubator with Humidity Control Product detail: Ideal for cultures on semi-solid media or very low volumes (type microplates): Total control of evaporation of the culture media. Stable, homogeneous temperature: Recovery under five minutes after 30 sec opening with patented heat generator. 40 liter water jacket plus insulation
FORUMSView All (2)
a year ago
Hi, I'm looking for the service manual of Jouan IG 650 thanksReply
a year ago
Hi, did someone have the service manual of the incubator IG 650 of the Lab? My equipement has a CO2 at 6.5 CO2, I have try to put at 5 % but it doest stay. so think that I have to calibrate , so i need the manual if someone has. thanksReply
- Ideal for cultures on semi-solid media or very low volumes (type microplates): Total control of evaporation of the culture media.
- Stable, homogeneous temperature: Recovery under five minutes after 30 sec opening with patented heat generator. 40 liter water jacket plus insulation.
- Constant Relative Humidity: Fast RH recovery thanks to built-in patented vapor generator
- Adjustable Relative Humidity: Range 65% to 98% to provide a natural environment. Not just a display.
- Protected gas supply: Twin CO2 inputs with built-in shuttle valve maintains the supply when one cylinder empties.
- Precise culture conditions: %RH accuracy +1%. Temp. accuracy +0.1°C, homogeneity +0.25°C. CO2 accuracy +0.1%, homogeneity +0.25%.
- Protection against contamination: HEPA-type 0.22µm sterile membrane filtration of gas and water.
- High precision: Infra-Red CO2 detector, independent of temperature and humidity. Microprocessor controlled.
- Thermal buffer: Water jacket and insulated walls protect against temperature variation.
- Fully alarmed: All control parameters plus water level and door ajar.
- Traceability guaranteed : Optional RS 232C interface enables monitoring and remote control of the incubator.
- Space saving independence: Units are stackable while retaining individual controls.
- Temperature range: Room temperature + 5 ° C to 50 ° C
- CO2 detector: infrared
- Size: 90 x 73 x 60cm
- Inner dimensions: 66 x 48 x 45 cm
- Outer material: steel
- Interior Material: stainless steel
- Inner door: safety glass
- CO2 Incubator Jouan IG 150
- Water jacket volume 85 litres maximum capacity 154 litres
- Maximum number of sheets (3 pcs. are supplied
- Empty weight approx. 80 kg
- Weight filled with water approx. 170 kg
- Weight with packaging approx. 100 kg
- Required power supply: 230 V, 50 or 60 Hz.
- Power consumption max. 800 VA, normal consumption at 37 °C: 220 Watt
- Colour of the connections brown = phase, blue = neutral, yellow/green = earth
- Ambient temperature 15 - 30°C
- CO2 inlet pressure 300 mbar - 3 bar
- Temperature range in the interior from 5°C above room temperature to 45°C
- Working range with CO2 gas 0.0 % to 20.0 0/0
- Article weight: 80,00 kg
- Type IG 150